Blockchain engineering & development
Concise Software helps its customers implement blockchains, smart contracts, or create simple automated decentralized applications (dApps) to facilitate peer-to-peer transactions and exchanges, based on Ethereum blockchain, or other decentralised databases.
In 2016 Blockchain became mainstream. After the 2013 Bitcoin hype followed by the MtGox implosion and nearly two-year period of depression, Blockchain is now mature enough to move from the community innovation lab into real-world business applications.
While Bitcoin is still the most powerful reserve cryptocurrency, the attention has moved to Blockchain as a general concept for a decentralised economy and governance, becoming a social, economic and technological paradigm shift, with more and more business applications and cases.
Blockchain technology and dApps have the ability to decentralize power from existing authorities through the use of smart contracts, cryptocurrencies, and asset ownership. This shift will change current businesses and economic and social paradigms. Transaction costs and barriers to entry will be reduced in various industries. The result will lead to an increase in economic exchange and prosperity.
Concise consulting services & engineering skills
- Integration of crypto currency payment processing into e-commerce solutions
- Customised and highly secure crypto currency payment processors
- Decentralised applications with smart contracts on Ethereum blockchain for organisations seeking to decentralise its internal processes
- Ethereum token systems and wallet building
- Customised blockchains based on Fabric for financial and transactional processing.
Let's work together.
Are you ready to build the future together?